A Note From Kathy Title

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Peachy Keen October release sneak peeks DAY 3

HAPPY THURSDAY??!!

REALLY!!  All day long yesterday... I thought it was already THURSDAY!  YEAH!  I have ONE MORE DAY to get all caught up before the weekend!  I hope this made sense to you because it made perfect sense to me!  I have another turkey colored for you from the new Stamp Club of the Month and another preview with the Peachy Picks!  I LOVE THIS MONTH'S PEACHY PICKS!!

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!  I have yet to put the sentiment on this one!!

Thanks everyone for taking the time!  HUGE HUGS and We'll be talking soon... Are you joining us on Friday night at the ning site?  Hope to see you all there! 

Love, 
Kathy

 

7 comments:

  1. Stunning Coloring. His feathers looks like a beautiful Fan. Love the colors of your card Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colouring! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy! This is fantastic! I love the way you colored this little guy. I am loving this months release! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzers !!!!!!!!!!!! this is georgeous !!!! love the colring and shading !! amazing !!! sooooo jealous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. Your coloring is gorgeous, not to mention the perfect gel pen accenting. I love those papers in the kit and those pearls are so pretty too. Amazing as always! Thanks for a fun RELEASE! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring!! I LOVE this turkey!! Cant wait to get some happy mail!
    GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy, i love tour stamps, but then i always loved your paint patterns. Does your brain ever stop? Miss seeing you in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete